- "How can the fashion and digital world find mutual economic benefit in their working practices in order to remain relevant in a connected world?
- How can digital technologies and games be implemented in fashion branding and marketing?
- What opportunities do virtual showrooms, 3D-printed dresses and online shops offer for the fashion industry?
- Which applications can you mobilise to build solid and lasting customer relations?
- How does fashion appear in the various game genres that are currently available in the market?
- Pushing back frontiers and ‘thinking out of the box’ are encouraged."
The Digital Fashion LAB was hosted and arranged by iDROPS and Digital Studio/ London College of Fashion in collaboration with KTN Creative Industries and Shareplay (DK). The lab was enthusiastically delivered by Paul Tyler of Handling Ideas with a great amount of engagement and energy throughout the event.